GSB Customers: Safely dispose of confidential records.
Paper is shredded on site, and participants do not need to park or leave their car. Our shred crew will do all the heavy lifting!
GSB customers may bring up to 2 boxes or 4 shopping bags of paper documents. Materials should be placed in paper bags (not plastic) or boxes/containers that will be returned to the owner.
All shred events are from 9:00 AM until Noon
Shred Days - 2020 Event Dates and Locations
- Saturday, May 9th CANCELLED
- Saturday, August 1st (Chestnut Branch - 2222 Chestnut Ave in Glenview)
- Saturday, October 3rd (Chestnut Branch - 2222 Chestnut Ave in Glenview)
- Saturday, August 1st (Mt. Prospect Branch - 299 W. Central Rd in Mt. Prospect)
- This event requires that you park your car and bring shred material to the truck which will be on site
Shred Days are customer events.
In the event of inclement weather, our Shred Crew will continue to provide service as long as it is safe to do so. If there is any safety threat (lightning, etc.), we reserve the right to temporarily suspend shred service or in extreme situations, cancel the event.
Back to Fraud Center