Debit Card Center
All banks offer debit cards, but there are differences. At GSB, we believe in a better way which is why we can provide replacement cards on-site. When you have lost your card, or when there is fraud on your card, the last thing you want to do is wait for a new card to be mailed to you.
In addition, we are constantly adding new features to minimize the chance of you becoming a victim of debit card fraud.
Our debit card center is organized into sections below.
- Features included with GSB Debit Cards
- SecurLOCK Equip allows you to manage your own preferences. Block/Restrict usage.
- SecurLOCK Communicate is an enhanced fraud monitoring system which proactively contacts you when unauthorized use is suspected
- EMV Chip Technology - what is it and where to get it?
- International Travel Tips - Important information to read before traveling overseas!
To report a lost or stolen Debit / ATM card, immediately call (847) 729-1900. The card may be canceled even after banking hours by choosing the automated menu option to report a lost/stolen card.
For questions on fraudulent activity issues, call us at (847) 729-1900 during business hours.
Experience banking with products and services that focus on your unique needs and goals, not on commissions. That’s a better way.