The Story of "The Promise"
As an independent bank, GSB has the flexibility to offer unique customer services.
Policies and decisions are made locally by management members who live in the communities we serve. The Bank is not controlled by Wall Street or public shareholders seeking only a good investment. Personal knowledge of local markets, along with conservative lending and investing guidelines have made GSB a dependable financial resource since 1921.
- What Sets Us Apart
- Experienced staff who live in the community. Our bankers average more than 25 years serving GSB customers.
- Personal answers to phone inquiries for account information, loan applications and general bank information 66 hours each week
- Same-day credit on deposits made before 7 PM ,
Monday - Friday
- Free Identity Theft resolution service
- Free community seminars
- Free paper shredding service four times a year
- Free PIGGYBankersm self-serve coin counting
- Commitment to local organizations with resources and staff participation
- 7 AM - 7 PM teller service Monday - Friday
- 7 AM - 3 PM, Saturday
- Debit Card (instant issue) to access checking accounts
- Online banking and bill pay
- In-house mortgage servicing
- Keeping The Promise
- Since the Bank's founding in 1921, we have adhered to a carefully defined way of doing business that we call "The Promise".
To our valued customers we promise...
- ...to operate and manage the Bank with financial discipline
- ...to offer products and services in touch with your life
- ...to have a real person answer your phone calls
- ...to prioritize a focus on fraud and identity theft issues
- ...to support our local communities with time and resources
- ...to always look for new ways of Keeping the Promise
- Need Assistance? Contact Me:
- David Kreiman
- Exec. Vice President
*Sensitive customer information and/or account information should never be included via e-mail.