Commonly requested forms are available for completion and printing on-line. Completed forms should be returned by mail or in person to Glenview State Bank. You will find the appropriate department and mailing address on each form. All forms are in PDF format. If you do not have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may download it here.
- Direct Debit for Loan Payment
- To be used to set up automatic loan payments for any GSB loan either from your Glenview State Bank deposit account, or from a deposit account at another financial institution. This form may also be used to change the account and/or bank where your current auto debit is from. Please note it takes 3-5 business days upon receipt of your completed form to set up the automatic payment. If your payment is currently due or due soon, you should plan on making that payment by check.
- Change of Address
- To avoid a delay in receiving your bank statements, time deposit maturity notices, fee change notices, etc., please complete (including the effective date) and return this form whenever your mailing address changes. Having the current address speeds delivery of your bank statements and other important bank mail.
- Debit MasterCard® / ATM Card Request
- Simplify purchasing merchandise or services with a GSB Debit MasterCard® ! Use it in place of cash or a check at any location that accepts the Debit MasterCard®. Funds are automatically debited from your designated GSB checking account so there are no finance charges or annual fees. Easier and faster than writing a check, all transactions appear on your monthly checking account statement and may be accessed through Internet or Phone HOMEBankersm. The Debit MasterCard is also your ATM card to use at any STARsm, MoneyPass®, NYCE or Cirrus® machine.
- Account Reconciliation Form
- Print this form to assist in balancing your deposit account statement.
- Personal Financial Statement
- To be used primarily for Business Loans but may also be requested for other Personal Loans. It may be needed when more information is required regarding personal assets and liabilities relating to a loan request. You may also find this to be a valuable tool when organizing your personal finances.
- Bill Payment Cancellation Form
- Cancel internet bill payment access. PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST CANCEL ANY RECURRING PAYMENTS SCHEDULED ON THE BILL PAYMENT SYSTEM.
OTHERWISE, THESE PAYMENTS WILL CONTINUE AS SCHEDULED.